Victron Solar panels and cables - Solar panels monocrystalline - Solar Panel 175W-12V Mono 1485x668x30mm series 4a
- Low voltage-temperature coefficient enhances high-temperature operation.
- Exceptional low-light performance and high sensitivity to light across the entire solar spectrum.
- 25 Year limited warranty on power output and performance.
- 5 Year Limited warranty on materials and workmanship.
- Sealed, waterproof, multi-functional junction box gives high level of safety.
- High performance bypass diodes minimise the power drop caused by shade.
- Advanced EVA (Ethylene Vinyl Acetate) encapsulation system with triple-layer back sheet meets the most stringent safety requirements for high-voltage operation.
- A sturdy, anodised aluminium frame allows modules to be easily roof-mounted with a variety of standard mounting systems.
- Highest quality, high-transmission tempered glass provides enhanced stiffness and impact resistance.
- Pre wired quick-connect system with MC4 (PV-ST01) connectors.
- Nominal Power (Pmpp): 175W
- Max Power Voltage (Vmpp): 19.4V
- Max Power Current (Impp): 9.03A
- Open Circuit Voltage (Voc): 23.7V
- Short Circuit Current (lsc): 9.89A
- Cell Type: Monocrystalline
- Number of cells in series: 36
- Max. system voltage: 1000V
- Temperature Range: -40°C to +85°C
- Surface Maximum Load Capacity: 200 kg/m²
- Allowable Hail Load: 23 m/s, 7.53 g
- Frame: Aluminium
Specs based on STC (Standard Test Conditions): 1000 W/m2, 2 5ºC, AM (Air Mass): 1 .5