When upgrading to larger tyres on your BT50 or RANGER the first thing affected is your gearing, the hours and hours vehicle manufactures spend on making sure they get the gearing right is lost the second you fit bigger tyres. Several things are affected from gearing, you can do all the power upgrades in the world, but you will always have the underlying issue of incorrect gearing.
That is where we come in, our gear sets restore and fix the underlying issues of fitting bigger tyres. Not only are these one of the most functional modifications you can do, but they also enhance your whole driving experience in all aspects from rock crawling to general driving with silky smooth gear changes to towing a massive load and eating up hills all day long.
BENEFITS OF CORRECTING THE GEARING FROM FITTING LARGER TYRES
- Regain some of that lost power from fitting larger tyres
- Restore lost acceleration
- Crawl those insane 4x4 tracks with ease
- Silky smooth gear changes from your automatic transmission
- Eat up hills like you have never done before
- Reduce wear and tear on relative parts
We offer two different ratios of gears, 4.6 and 4.8
- 4.6 = Most suited for 33inch tyres running a high GVM or 35inch tyres running a low GVM and not towing a lot of weight.
- 4.8 = Most suited for 35inch to 37inch tyres running a high GVM and towing up to factory specs.
Gear sets include
- Front and rear crown wheels and pinions
These gears will fit all
- Mazda BT50 = 2012 to 2020 UR and UP
- Ford Ranger = 2012 to 2018 PX1 and PX2
THIS ITEM INCLUDES FREE POSTAGE TO ANYWEHRE IN AUSTRALIA
PLEASE ALLOW 3 WEEKS IN-CASE WE DO NOT HAVE STOCK AT CURRENT TIME